Monday, May 26, 2008

Monday


"drop dead gorgeous"

Came across this image at FFFOUND! See that? Someone ate all the cupcakes she promised. Where's my cupcake? raaaa. LOL

.....

Someone said something that annoys me and got it stuck in my head. Long story short, she make the comment "that's so out of the trend" in the eeeh-who-still-listen-to-this tone of voice after I recommend a song (La Vie En Rose) they could use. I got offended. Its either I'm "untrendy" or the fact that she's pure ignorant. She wants it romantic. La Vie En Rose not romantic enough? I recommended her a few songs. It’s too slow! Not right. Too common!!!

My head start to revolve around the word trend. It's important to follow trend, but not follow them blindly loh. You want what others have, yet you want it special and one of a kind. How can it be special when you want what others already have? ugh. To me, if you’re using it for something sentimental, shouldn't it be about what you like and how it makes you feel? Who cares how many people used it or how "out of trend it is".

No comments: